Joseph Shrimpton and Ann Jennings
my 5 x gt grandparents
Joseph and Ann were married at Chalk 20 May 1744. He was 'of the parish', she was described as 'from Gravesend'.
They lived at Chalk where thay had several children baptized. From at least 1754 until his death Joseph was a church warden and witnessed most of the weddings (only one or two a year) in the parish of Chalk.
Joseph was buried at Chalk in January 1760/1. Ann subsequently married Richard WORT on 23 November 1761 in Chalk.
Known children of Joseph and Ann:
- John bap 24 February 1744/45, bur 15 October 1753
- Mary bap 15 December 1746, bur 09 September 1747
- Joseph bap 12 February 1749/50
- Jane bap 10 March 1751/52
- Sarah bap 10 April 1753
- Elizabeth Ann bap 16 November 1755, bur 21 October 1756
Page last updated: